Street Dance is a graceful, powerful dance style that will help your child's develop stamina, co-ordination & confidence. Street Dance is a freestyle dance that incorporates other styles such as Hip Hop, House & Breakdance. The classes will introduce you to these core dance styles, and put them into practice with cool coreography when you will learn routines & learn how to improvise with confidence.
Street Dance is cool, powerful & will challenge your body. Allowing children to express themselves & gain confidence to freestyle will boost their self-esteem.
- Cover different styles including Hip Hop, Breakdance & House
- Explore popping, locking & krumping techniques
- Learn about posture & positions in dance
- Improve stamina, flexibility & strength
- Learn exciting street routines
12pm-1pm (Ages 7-12)
Where are we?
The Docklands Settlements Community Centre, 400 Salter Road, Rotherhithe, London, SE16 5AA
Bus Routes - C10, 1, 47, 188, 381
Buses connect from Central London, Elephant & Castle, Deptford, Peckham, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bermondsey, Rotherhtihe, London Bridge, Victoria and Waterloo.